Clay County Hospital
The three and a half story limestone-trimmed brick building of the Clay County Hospital was the hospital’s original building, and it was constructed from 1927 to 1928. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the building retains many of its original features including: wood frame windows, dentilled cornice, and a gabled roof.
Although the original hospital building is no longer used for patients, the building maintains its octagonal lobby, and many of the original spaces remain mostly intact. Surrounding the original hospital building, additional buildings have been added.